KEMP Technologies have released version 7.2.43 for their supported physical and virtual LoadMasters. Due to the nature of the firmware update, the KEMP LoadMaster will stop processing traffic during the update, therefore it is important to take a full backup of your device before performing any firmware update.
The new features added to the 7.2.43 release are:
- Virtual LoadMaster (VLM) Annual Subscription Model: KEMP have introduced a new licencing model for their virtual LoadMasters. The subscription model offers businesses an alternative to purchasing a perpetual license VLM.
- The subscription LoadMaster enables businesses the ability to purchase KEMP LoadMasters on an annual basis, reducing the initial costs.
- A new template has been published for a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Virtual Service application.
- The Physical LoadMaster LM-X15 now supports the SFP+ LR transceiver LM-SFP-LR.
- Several WUI interface fixes have been implemented including clarifying the licensing options when applying new licences to the device, improved user permissions related to Virtual Services management and the inclusion of a RAID monitoring facility on compatible physical devices.
- KEMP LoadMasters are available on the Systech On-Line Shop https://shop.systechitsolutions.co.uk/product-category/loadmaster/
For more information contact Sales@systechitsolutions.co.uk