Systech IT Solutions are proud to announce that we are now a Opengear reseller. Opengear offer remote infrastructure management solutions for managing Datacenter devices even if the network is down.
Opengear enables IT staff to provision, maintain and repair infrastructure from anywhere at any time, as if they were onsite with the equipment, drastically reducing both operational costs and the risk of downtime.
Systech IT Solutions can assist you with the design and implementation of Remote Access and Disaster Recovery solutions. Please contact us to find out how we can help you.
ACM5500 Remote Management
The Opengear ACM5500 remote management gateway enables secure remote monitoring, access and control of distributed networks and remote sites, even when the network is down. The ACM5500 deploys alongside distributed IT, network and power infrastructure, providing always-available secure remote access, true out-of-band management, proactive monitoring and smart automated response capabilities. The result is a drastic reduction in the need for expensive on-site technical visits and rapid problem resolution.
- 8 – 48 port console server, manage network and server consoles
- PSTN or 3G cellular module for remote access during primary outage
- Failover to 3G or 4G LTE Cellular using reliable IP Passthrough technology
- Dual feed AC or DC power, dual bonded NIC, simple serial cabling
- Enterprise-grade security, FIPS 140-2 certified SSL, SSH and VPN
- AAA including LDAP & TACACS+, lock down ports per-user & group
- Audit trail logging to 16GB local storage or remote log server
- Monitor environment and physical sensors with EMD5000 module
- Gateway model includes 32 port Ethernet switch for network & SNMP device management
The Opengear IM4200 infrastructure manager consolidates and streamlines remote management of network, server and power infrastructure in high density computing environments, ensuring efficient and secure access, monitoring and control for local and remote operations teams.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you with Remote Access and Disaster Recovery solutions.